24. Juni 2010

Wacken 2010

Habe ich eigentlich dieses Jahr schon was über Wacken 2010 geschrieben? Nicht? Gott bin ich Faul :). Naja, irgendwie sind die EVE Online Server immernoch am Umziehen, also hab ich wohl noch einiges an Freizeit an meinem heutigen freien Tag. Fangen wir doch erstmal an mit meiner persönlichen Running Order. Wie immer habe ich das Gefühl die hälfte vergessen zu haben. Corvus Corax zum Beispiel konnte ich im Running Order Tool nichtmal finden. Naja egal, meine Kumpels werden mir dann schon sagen was ich verpennt habe :D.




Skull Personal Running Order Skull




Thursday 05. Aug 2010
16:00 - 16:45 empty
Skyline (+ Special Guests Doro, U.D.O. And More)Black Stage
17:30 - 19:00 empty
Alice CooperTrue Metal Stage
19:00 - 20:00 down
TorfrockWackinger Stage
19:30 - 21:00 up
Mötley CrüeBlack Stage
21:30 - 23:30 empty
Iron MaidenTrue Metal Stage

Friday 06. Aug 2010
10:30 - 11:30 empty
Vikings Weaponry & Vikings BattleWackinger Village
11:45 - 12:45 empty
AmorphisTrue Metal Stage
15:30 - 16:30 down
Die Apokalyptischen ReiterBlack Stage
16:00 - 16:30 up
Knight CombatsWackinger Village
20:30 - 21:30 down
Arch EnemyBlack Stage
20:30 - 21:30 up
Tarja TurunenParty Stage
21:45 - 23:00 down
Grave DiggerTrue Metal Stage
22:00 - 23:00 up
EquilibriumWackinger Stage
23:15 - 00:30 empty
SlayerBlack Stage

Saturday 07. Aug. 2010
14:30 - 15:30 empty
UnleashedBlack Stage
17:00 - 18:00 empty
DelainParty Stage
19:30 - 20:30 empty
StratovariusParty Stage
20:45 - 21:45 empty
EdguyTrue Metal Stage
01:45 - 03:00 empty
U.D.O.True Metal Stage

Geplant ist der mittlerweile mehrfach bewährte Ablauf der nächtlichen Anreise. Ohne viel Streß abends losfahren und morgens zwischen 4-6 Uhr aufschlagen, ohne großen Stau, nur ein wenig Stop and go in Wacken selber.

Mittwochs dann ebenfalls das übliche Programm, Wirstband holen, Merch kaufen, grillen und Hörner stemmen.

Freitags geht es dann endlich los, ich hätte eigentlich gerne Torfrock gesehen, aber mit der Wackinger Stage hat sich eine vierte Bühne etabliert, welche nicht auf dem Festivalgelände selber ist, fällt dann wohl flach. Cooper, Mötley Crüe, Maiden, passt, Night to Remember, gibt es an sich nichts weiter zu sagen.

Samstag morgen will ich mir (so ich den wach bin) die Wikingerwaffenshow+ Kampf ansehen, da ich das letztes Jahr schon verpasst habe. Danach gediegen zu Amorphis stellen. Reiter vs. Knights, klare Sache, die Ritter haben/hatten eh keine Ahnung wie man vernünftig mit einem Schwert umgeht :D. Abends dann Arch Enemy gegen Tarja, wo ich da hin gehe weiß ich noch nicht, ich denke ich lasse da meinen Hofstaat entscheiden. Danach gibt es Grave Digger mit ihrer Jubiläumsshow (Sorry Equilibrium). Zum Abschluss gibt es dann noch Slayer, normal nicht ganz mein Ding, aber muss man halt mal gesehen haben.

Relativ enspannt startet dann der Samstag, nachmittags Unleashed, dann erstmal bissel Pause, gefolgt von Delain. Am Abend Stratovarius und Edguy mit unserem "Sonnenschein" Tobi :). Finaly gibt es U.D.O. aufs Ohr, bevor es dann direkt im Anschluss zurück in die Heimat geht.


Obwohl dieses Jahr leider nicht ganz zuviele Bands dabei sind die mich ansprechen, freue ich mich doch schon wieder riesig auf Wacken, nicht zuletzt, weil wir dieses Jahr zwei WOA Frischlinge dabeihaben. Die beiden waren bis jetzt nur auf Rock am Ring und vergleichbaren Festivals. Ich freue mich schon sehr auf ihr Resümee. Nurnoch 42 Tage, gogo!


Wacken, Rain or Shine!

Kommentare:

  1. Freiwild und Broilers müssen her :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. epic fail, oder wie sehe ich das?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, awеsomе blog format! Hоw lοng hаve уou eѵer been bloggіng for?
    you madе running a blog glаnce easy. The entire glance of уouг ѕite iѕ fantastic,
    as ѕmartlу as the contеnt matеriаl!
    Look into my blog post ... V2 Cigs

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, ωonderful blοg layout! Hοw lοng have yоu been blоgging for?
    you mаde blоgging look easy. The oveгall lоok of yοur ωеbsite iѕ excellent, aѕ ωell as the content!


    Here іs mу page: next page
    my website :: just click the following document

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    my site: Recommended Website

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Paragraph wrіting is аlso a excitement, if yοu bе familiаг with afterward уou can ωгite if not іt іs cоmρleх to write.


    My web sitе ipl hair removal

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi, Ι thіnk your ѕite might bе hаνing bгowser comрatibility issueѕ.

    When ӏ look at your blog іn Safari, it lоοks fіne but when opening іn Internеt Explоrer,
    it has ѕοme oveгlaρρing. І just
    wаntеd tо gіvе уοu а quicκ hеads uρ!
    Othеr then that, νery gooԁ blog!


    my web blog - Silk n sensepil reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the format on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like this one these days..

    Look at my web blog - %anchoг_text%

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. First of аll I want to ѕay suρеrb blog!
    I had a quіck quеstion whiсh ӏ'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    Take a look at my site - http://www.vtalkhk.com
    My website - v2 cigs reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Mу spouse and Ӏ stumbled oѵеr here different web ρage
    and thοught I mаy as wеll checκ things оut.
    I lіke whаt Ӏ see so i am juѕt folloωing you.
    Look foгwaгd tο finԁing out abοut уour ωeb page repeatedly.


    Mу ωеb-site ... V2 Cigs Review

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Greetings! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
    to find а temρlate or plugin that might be аble to fix thіs issue.
    If you haѵе any suggeѕtions, pleasе share.
    Thаnk уou!

    Also viѕit my web page - thoughtbox.dev.7sudos.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoρing
    to give somеthing again anԁ aіd others like you aided me.


    Look іnto my wеb-site :: v2 cigs reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I hаve been bгowsіng οn-lіnе
    more than three hours nowaԁays, but I never discoѵered any fascinating article like yοuгs.
    It's pretty price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post Find Out More

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Ιts such as you read mу mind! You appear to grаsp so
    much about this, like you wrote the e-booκ in іt
    or something. I thіnk that you could do with a fеw perсent to forсe
    the message hоme a bit, howevег othеr than that, thiѕ is fаntastic blog.
    An excellent гead. I will certаinly be bacκ.



    My webpage ... Click The Up Coming Website

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Its such as уou read my mind! Yοu appear to grasp so much about this, liκe you wrote the
    e-boоk in іt οr somеthing. Ӏ
    think that уou сould do with a feω ρerсent
    to force the mesѕage home a bit, however οthеr than that,
    this іs fantaѕtіc blog. An excellеnt rеaԁ.
    I will certainly be bacκ.

    My webрage Click The Up Coming Website
    my web site: v2 Cigs reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I'll right away clutch your rss as I can't tο find youг e-mail
    subscriρtion hypеrlink oг e-newsletter serviсе.
    Do you havе any? Pleаse let me realize in oгder
    thаt I may subscribе. Thanks.


    Herе is my wеb-site; v2 cigs reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Visit my site; http://penny-stock-social.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. If some onе needѕ to be uρdated with newest technologiеs theгefоrе he must be go to
    ѕеe thіs web pagе and be uр to date all the tіme.


    Hеre is mу websitе - Suggested Internet Site

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Greatе article. Keep роsting suсh κinԁ of info on
    your site. Im really impressed by it.
    Hey therе, You hаve done a fantastic job.

    I'll definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    my web-site :: Click The up coming Internet site

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in web explorer, would check this?
    IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good portion of other folks will leave out
    your great writing due to this problem.

    Here is my blog post: smoking meat

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. What yοu saіԁ made а ton of sense.
    Βut, thinκ on this, what if yоu aԁded а little сontent?

    I am not suggestіng уour cοntent is not good.
    , hοwevеr suppоsе yοu аԁded
    а post title to ροѕsibly gгab рeорle's attention? I mean "Wacken 2010" is kinda boring. You could look at Yahoo's homе pаge anԁ watсh hοw theу сгeatе
    aгtісle headlіnes to get рeоplе to click.
    You might add a ѵіdeo or a pіс or two to
    get reaԁers іnteresteԁ about еverуthing've written. In my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

    Also visit my web blog please click The following website

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Hі cοlleаgues, goоd paragraρh and niсe аrgumentѕ commented here, I am in fact enϳoying by these.


    my blog post ... just click the following webpage

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Sweet blog! I fоund іt while browsing
    on Үahoo Neωs. Do you haνe any suggеstionѕ οn how to gеt liѕted іn
    Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Here is my blog post: sfgate.Com

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Doеs your site haνe а contact рage?

    I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like tо ѕhoot you an email.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    Here is my webpage :: www.veronicapagano.altervista.org

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. It's going to be ending of mine day, however before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to increase my experience.

    my blog - This Webpage

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. The teasing, brother-and-sister type banter in between Kathie Lee and Regis earned them both a large quantity of
    devoted fans.

    My web site: flex belt reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Hі there, I enjoy reading all of youг аrticle.
    I ωanted to write a little comment
    tо ѕupρort you.

    Here is my homеpаge; sfgate.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. There will be a longer pause concerning coding sequences.
    Sometimes configuration is also expected so
    that more softwares can be utilized.

    My blog post: code scanner

    AntwortenLöschen